If you believe my posts will help someone please feel free to share.
Here is what I know. My transformation started when I entered a beginners yoga class in Atlanta GA. Little did I know I would be introduced to Ashtanga yoga. Little did I know what yoga would do for me. I was 240 lbs and drunk most nights when I started my journey.
1) You have to take action if you want to make a change.
2) Transformation is hard work but can be achieved.
3) Use an established system with teachers and proven results.
4) Don’t expect results overnight just trust the system.
5) Find a loving community that will support you and hold you accountable.
6) You can start exactly as you are.
7) Just show up.